Skip to main content

The New Supernatural!!!! (Supernatural #6)

 https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/5c/09/7b5c093119cb724ce9fb56f24c463d7c.jpg

 Spoiler Alert GIF - SpoilerAlert GIFs

 

The New Supernatural

I had seen it all at the end of Season 6. I liked the filler more than the canon. Especially an episode called French Mistake.(S06E15) In that episode, the boys travel to an alternate reality and ends up in OUR EARTH – they see themselves acting in a show called Supernatural and in our version of earth, there were neither demon nor angel. That was a weird and superb episode and one fascinating news is that there was a scene in that episode where Castiel played by Misa Collins tweets in the episode that he had really tweeted at that time on the sets.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/5b/78/165b7846faef9a902bc9b132ddead52a.jpg

Season 6 was about a soul less Sam who lost his soul when he got pulled out from the cage by Castiel. The fun part is Castiel also died at the end of Season 5 but, he got brought back by God himself.

So, that was the introduction of god in theory. But God was introduced as a character in Season 4 itself. It was not revealed until season 11 Episode 20. That was my second most -favourite episode of all time in Supernatural. More on that later.

God got introduced and Sam gets his soul back in the middle of Season 6. Apparently, Dean asks Death to bring back Sam’s soul and he helps the boys. Season 6 ends by Castiel turning evil and releasing evil creatures called Leviathans.

Season 7 sucked hard.

The Leviathans story was dragging a lot. This season had the introduction and death of two great characters of Supernatural. Bobby Singer (My second favourite character in Supernatural) got killed and Charlie – The Hacker, got introduced. This season ends by Dean and Castiel going to Purgatory (Apparently a world between Heaven and Hell were all monsters goes when they die) and the introduction of Prophets who can read God’s tablets.

This season marks the end of the old Supernatural. 

I should’ve watched the MUST WATCH episodes as I had panned. But ITS SUPERNATURAL! I dropped my plan and started watching the episodes without skipping even after the season 7. I eventually trimmed it down to skip the Fourth Category episode (the ones that the website told to SKIP IT!) But I watched all the other three categories.

With a bad start, the new Supernatural entered and explained more about Angels and Demons. 




 

With Bobby’s death, the boys find a new home where they find out that they were men of Letters. Since the boys were the grandson of the original man of letter, Sam and Dean were called the Legacies. I thought the Angel and Demon story line would get over, but it never stopped.

The new supernatural dealt with a lot of character development within the boys and I could see the way they both were getting matured each season. Each season was building something. For example, Season 8 ends with Angels falling from heaven and talks about the fight between the boys. It strengthens their characters and for the first time, it showed grey shades of Sam. Even though it showed grey shades of Demon blood infected Sam and Soul less Sam, it was in this season, I could sense his grey shade when he abandons Dean to save him from Purgatory. (But Dean comes back with the help of his Vampire friend)

Season 9 was all about the fallen Angels (Pun Intended) and the introduction of a great character and a villain – Metatron.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/14/ca/af/14caaf71caa9072d298c6a3a77e60347.jpg

He was the original scribe of God before God left our universe. To kill Abbadon – The Demon, who killed the Men of Letters, Dean and Crowley join hands to find the First Blade. They both finds it and takes it from Adam. Yes! THE ADAM! This gives Dean, the Mark of Cain, a curse which would make Dean go crazy. He kills Abaddon and, in the climax, Dean becomes a demon.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/2d/e7/692de7300dfbb6f945c2c9ccb1f39693.jpg

I liked Demon Dean better (like Heisenberg) but it was short lived. In Season 10, Sam tries to find a cure to remove the Mark of Cain from Dean. In the climax, they finally remove it by Dean killing the Death.

Yes! DEAN KILLED THE DEATH!


As they removed the mark, they release Darkness – who was a sister of God!

I never that new Supernatural would be like the old supernatural in its story arcs. But I was wrong when I watched Season 11.

It was the season where they showed me THE GOD!!!

Beat the God

By the time, I am writing this blog (16th November 2020), I have watched 19 episodes in season 15 of Supernatural. Since they revealed who the god is, the upcoming seasons involved developing a character that would become equal to the God himself.

He was Jack.

https://scatteredquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Supernatural-Quotes-s14e14-1.jpg

Season 11 packed with a lot of twists and turns. It had one of the best climaxes in Supernatural ever. Darkness beats God by the end and her name was Amara. She wanted to be with Dean and in the climax, Dean softens Amara and asks her to accept his brother – THE GOD! In turn, Amara brings back Mary Winchester from Empty. After this season, supernatural dragged a bit and as per my plan, I started skipping the episodes. 

Davis The Warp Zone GIF - Davis TheWarpZone MichaelAdamsDavis GIFs

Season 12 introduced Men of Letters which was a drag and on season 13, the apocalypse world was introduced. Lucifer comes back and have sex with a woman Kelly Kline. She dies giving birth to the Angel and Human Child – Nephilim. She names her Jack before her death. When Lucifer tries to take that child, Crowley sacrifices himself to trap Lucifer in another universe. But Lucifer grabs Mary Winchester inside and they both gets trapped. Apocalypse world story line was such a drag but by this time, I started loving filler episodes more than the canon.

I liked Scooby Natural in Season 13 then all the other story arc episodes combined. Michael from the apocalypse world was the big bad of this season and Dean by giving his body to Michael kills Lucifer. That was the end of Lucifer. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8c/e3/fa/8ce3fafbb701d918f7dcf485e907f9d1.jpg    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/4f/21/5b4f211adc23bfc44e699415a84b00c8.jpg

 https://thewinchesterfamilybusiness.com/images/SeasonThirteen/13-16-ScoobyNatural/13.16_From_Misha.jpg

Season 14 deals with Jack burning his soul to kill Michael and saving dean. Jack becomes soul less and he kills Mary accidently and goes AWOL. In the climax, the boys, wanting to get revenge, pisses of Jack. This paved way for the next shocking climax of Supernatural. In the last episode of this season, when the boys forgive Jack, suddenly God comes in front of them and asks Dean to kill Jack. But Sam shoots God instead of Jack. This pisses God and he kills Jack himself and reveals that he was the one who writes the story of Sam and Dean.

Suddenly, this show became God Vs the Winchesters.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h