Skip to main content

Last Days of Supernatural (Supernatural #7)

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zWcAAOSwc5Jd7p3T/s-l400.jpg

October 7, 2020

I got caught up with Supernatural on this day and started reading books on my TBR. I watched the skipped episodes of the last 7 seasons when I got time and when I got bored on doing my IT work.

Season 15 was not good on the middle but the last five episodes were pure bliss. Be it the twist, be it the story and be it the emotions…

My number 1 favourite character sacrificed himself in this season to save Dean.

He is Castiel.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2beeaea87ef0c8087d97c116e78ff6f7/tumblr_n9i829RS0P1sqvo4zo1_r1_1280.jpg

I hated Castiel when he got introduced in season 4. I had never thought he would become my favourite character of all the characters in Supernatural. His character was the one that got used in all the ways possible. He was mysterious at first. Became a traitor. Then became a God and the bad guy.

He always feels guilty about himself. And he sacrifices himself for the greater good. He even goes on to plead THE EMPTY (an evil entity) to save Jack and he would grant empty to take his soul whenever he feels happy. No one would ask this kind of wish for a bargain. Yet Castiel did that. He did it because he is Castiel. He cared for the boys and Jack more than himself.

I have never seen a character development like that of Castiel in any other shows that I have watched. RIP Castiel. I hope in the last episode of Supernatural, I would see him once more.

All worked well. In the 19th episode of season 15, the boys had beaten the God and this show got over. Sam and Dean drinks beer in their old bunker reminiscing their memories. Man! The best episode of Supernatural. I cried my eyes out watching the last first minutes spanning the 15 years of Supernatural.

I am excited to see what would be the 20th and last episode of the season.

November 19, 2020

Its time. It’s time to watch the last episode of Supernatural. I have been obsessed and watching Supernatural for the past 2 months. I have never watched a show this long. I heard this one is a 2-hour special. Let’s watch…

Carry On

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/12/c0/af12c019566639a5bb1133305182654e.jpg

22/11/2020 (Sunday)11:22:20 AM

It’s a beautiful day. The last episode has been released on November 19th. But I hadn’t gotten a chance to watch it. Instead I started reading my first Stephen King book, The Dead Zone, on that day and finished reading it today. So, I didn’t get to watch the last episode of Supernatural because I got hooked in this book (More on this book in the next month’s post). 

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51ONGqdtkUL.jpg

As I said in my earlier posts, the boys had defeated THE GOD and the story had ended right there. So, what would we be seeing in this the finale? I mean, the finale had already happened right?

And that’s where I went wrong. The boys have their last hunt. It’s a vampire hunt. The episode starts of with a lot of fun. It’s the sole of Supernatural. I liked Supernatural not because of its storyline but, because of its characters. But more importantly, I can chill and relax every time when I watch a supernatural episode. People says that these are trash TV series but shows like Riverdale and 13 reasons why (excluding the first season) were trash. Watching an episode of Supernatural is a mixture of emotions. I get to laugh, cry, hate and love it while watching it.

So, the last episode starts off with a normal vampire hunt. As the episode reaches the middle, it has the most tragic moment of all Supernatural (Next to the death of Castiel). When I thought this was going to end badly, the climax happened. Oh boy! The climax is just a bliss of emotions. I don’t want to cringe you out by explaining those emotions but, in the end, I felt like, spending 2 months watching the Supernatural was worth it.

 

And I want to end this long Supernatural post by sharing my favorite quote in all of Supernatural.


Supernatural Dean And Sam GIF - Supernatural DeanAndSam JensenAckles GIFs

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25TH POST!!!! Beyond the Clouds (EOI #7)

Beyond the Clouds I couldn’t able to sleep that night. I ended up dozing off at around 3 AM. It was my mallu friend who woke me up. I don’t know why (actually, the question to be asked is IDK how), I developed a habit of not waking up to my alarm. I have tried changing all the tunes, but the sound of my phone’s alarm never reaches my ear. I woke up, I didn’t change anything. I have planned for this day in a perfect manner. All I did was - had a warm bath, drank a hot strong coffee with a samosa for breakfast. Packed my bags, left my keys in the PG and for one last time, with a heavy-hearted sigh, I left my PG for good. The Cab was waiting for me and within an hour, I reached the airport. I have never been to an airport before, but Bangalore airport was a massive one. I had no clue what to do there. The first thing I did was, I took my printed copy of boarding pass. After a long queue for checking the body temperature and my AADHAR card, I entered inside the airport.   ...

Dravidian Otaku's First Year Anniversary

  It’s been a year since I started writing my blog! February 1, 2020 I had completed reading the first book of Twilight book series. I had my Netflix subscription back then and watched a lot of movies and series in the month of January 2020. Since it’s the beginning of a new year, I wanted to record all the movies and series I would be watching. So, I created an excel sheet to record it. Then suddenly, I lost interest in recording it. This happens always to me. I would never stick to something for a long time ever before. But then I started reading Twilight and it did something to me. Watching a 2 hours movie is one thing but, reading a book for a week is another thing. It would transport you to a world you’d never experienced before. This may feel like exaggerating but, trust me, you have to feel it to know it. I wanted to say something about it. So, I created to a blog to review the movies or series I have watched and books that I would read. Initially I had help from B...

Boy-Girl Group makes me sick!

Boy-Girl Group makes me sick! Talking to girls is one thing but grouping with girls is another thing. I hate grouping with girls. I have experienced a lot before and whenever this happens – Its cringey – EVERYTIME!!! I even tried to be a part of this boys’ and girls’ gang. The first time was in the second semester of our college. It was a group of boys’ and girls’ where the boys protect the girls.  They are the FIREWALLS and I was a FIREWALL on those days. But being a firewall means you must call the girls in that gang as sisters. I can’t call a girl sister when I am dreaming wet dreams about her.  Ahnn??!?!?!?!  Well I am not sure if that’s a bad behavior or a good behavior. Is it misogynistic? Or is it being human? But I am sure it’s ME! Its how I am inside. It’ll never go away. I’ll never call a girl of my age as sister. Basically, I am a horny guy and I came to the realization that it’s not my kind of place. So, I resigned myself from the FIREWALL.   **E...