Skip to main content

Last Days of Supernatural (Supernatural #7)

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zWcAAOSwc5Jd7p3T/s-l400.jpg

October 7, 2020

I got caught up with Supernatural on this day and started reading books on my TBR. I watched the skipped episodes of the last 7 seasons when I got time and when I got bored on doing my IT work.

Season 15 was not good on the middle but the last five episodes were pure bliss. Be it the twist, be it the story and be it the emotions…

My number 1 favourite character sacrificed himself in this season to save Dean.

He is Castiel.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2beeaea87ef0c8087d97c116e78ff6f7/tumblr_n9i829RS0P1sqvo4zo1_r1_1280.jpg

I hated Castiel when he got introduced in season 4. I had never thought he would become my favourite character of all the characters in Supernatural. His character was the one that got used in all the ways possible. He was mysterious at first. Became a traitor. Then became a God and the bad guy.

He always feels guilty about himself. And he sacrifices himself for the greater good. He even goes on to plead THE EMPTY (an evil entity) to save Jack and he would grant empty to take his soul whenever he feels happy. No one would ask this kind of wish for a bargain. Yet Castiel did that. He did it because he is Castiel. He cared for the boys and Jack more than himself.

I have never seen a character development like that of Castiel in any other shows that I have watched. RIP Castiel. I hope in the last episode of Supernatural, I would see him once more.

All worked well. In the 19th episode of season 15, the boys had beaten the God and this show got over. Sam and Dean drinks beer in their old bunker reminiscing their memories. Man! The best episode of Supernatural. I cried my eyes out watching the last first minutes spanning the 15 years of Supernatural.

I am excited to see what would be the 20th and last episode of the season.

November 19, 2020

Its time. It’s time to watch the last episode of Supernatural. I have been obsessed and watching Supernatural for the past 2 months. I have never watched a show this long. I heard this one is a 2-hour special. Let’s watch…

Carry On

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/12/c0/af12c019566639a5bb1133305182654e.jpg

22/11/2020 (Sunday)11:22:20 AM

It’s a beautiful day. The last episode has been released on November 19th. But I hadn’t gotten a chance to watch it. Instead I started reading my first Stephen King book, The Dead Zone, on that day and finished reading it today. So, I didn’t get to watch the last episode of Supernatural because I got hooked in this book (More on this book in the next month’s post). 

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51ONGqdtkUL.jpg

As I said in my earlier posts, the boys had defeated THE GOD and the story had ended right there. So, what would we be seeing in this the finale? I mean, the finale had already happened right?

And that’s where I went wrong. The boys have their last hunt. It’s a vampire hunt. The episode starts of with a lot of fun. It’s the sole of Supernatural. I liked Supernatural not because of its storyline but, because of its characters. But more importantly, I can chill and relax every time when I watch a supernatural episode. People says that these are trash TV series but shows like Riverdale and 13 reasons why (excluding the first season) were trash. Watching an episode of Supernatural is a mixture of emotions. I get to laugh, cry, hate and love it while watching it.

So, the last episode starts off with a normal vampire hunt. As the episode reaches the middle, it has the most tragic moment of all Supernatural (Next to the death of Castiel). When I thought this was going to end badly, the climax happened. Oh boy! The climax is just a bliss of emotions. I don’t want to cringe you out by explaining those emotions but, in the end, I felt like, spending 2 months watching the Supernatural was worth it.

 

And I want to end this long Supernatural post by sharing my favorite quote in all of Supernatural.


Supernatural Dean And Sam GIF - Supernatural DeanAndSam JensenAckles GIFs

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h