Skip to main content

Depression and Atheism? (The.Godfucker #2)

  https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5bc7ac4e19368f1c9bfadb95/master/pass/181029_r33092web.jpg

Depression and Atheism?

September 4th ,2020

Today’s a great day. Because after a week of procrastination, I felt like writing my blog. I am not sure when’s this gonna get posted but @12:30 AM in the night, I finally feel like doing something. Probably I’ll fap later this night, before sleeping, but right now I am in the mood to write something. Today’s a great day because the work was too less that I completed doing it in 4 hours. I hope the next 4 hours would be free. And someone is pinging me now...........

MOTHERFUCKER!

John CReilly Motherfucker GIF - JohnCReilly Motherfucker Angry GIFs

.

.

.

12:46 AM

I was managing the tickets (issues) that comes at US hours and the sad part is I am the only guy who can check these issues right now. There are a lot of sub teams in a project. At the start of this year, we were a sub team of 4 and now, I am the only one left.

With an experience of one year in this same shitty project, I must say that I started getting the hang of it. So, work stress for me would be the time I spend on clearing a ticket and I would try to clear it as fast as I can to enjoy my escapism. If there are any RCAs then I have to say goodbye to my escapsims. The Last one week had been a hectic week of doing nothing and idleness.

It happened at the point of my life when I was enjoying the best book series of my life. I am not sure it would qualify as a book series, but I must say it’s a series of books written by one single author.

Only one book to finish his bibliography and the procrastination happened. 

Motherfucker The Office GIF - Motherfucker Mother TheOffice GIFs

As I said earlier, I was in a high stress and his books balanced my mental stability. NSK, my friend, was also stuck in a similar kind of situation as me. He said that he was in depression and I thought whether I myself was depressed. TBH, I won’t call it as a depression, because I had my fair share of depression in my schoolings.

Depression is dreadful. But when it gets satisfied fucking our asses, it leaves a lot of ass burns which would later become useful assets for us. Two of those ass burns would be Atheism and Pessimism.

Bean And Cheese Burrito GIF - Soccer CoolDown Burns GIFs

I won’t say atheism and pessimism are good by-products of depression. For me, these are still two most acidic ass burns of many that comes after depression. Especially Atheism.

After dealing all these years with the dilemma of Theism and Atheism, I finally found solace in Atheism. It never lasted long and a new dilemma raised which soon started making me a Hypocrite.

It was the dilemma of being Agnostic and being Atheist.

This Dilemma started when I started reading the author whose one book was pending for me to read.

As I said earlier, it was his work I started enjoying after finishing the fairy tail anime.

It was his works that hooked me like crazy to know what happens next in the plot.

It was his books that made me to challenge my temperament to an extent where I started becoming a Hypocrite.

And lastly, it was his books that lead to this procrastination of mine.

The Author is DAN BROWN.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2aa6aab9239246b79f124727dcd777359b10c903/c=0-257-3855-2435/local/-/media/2016/10/03/USATODAY/USATODAY/636110548283814037-XXX-DANBROWN-RD198-55860273.JPG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25TH POST!!!! Beyond the Clouds (EOI #7)

Beyond the Clouds I couldn’t able to sleep that night. I ended up dozing off at around 3 AM. It was my mallu friend who woke me up. I don’t know why (actually, the question to be asked is IDK how), I developed a habit of not waking up to my alarm. I have tried changing all the tunes, but the sound of my phone’s alarm never reaches my ear. I woke up, I didn’t change anything. I have planned for this day in a perfect manner. All I did was - had a warm bath, drank a hot strong coffee with a samosa for breakfast. Packed my bags, left my keys in the PG and for one last time, with a heavy-hearted sigh, I left my PG for good. The Cab was waiting for me and within an hour, I reached the airport. I have never been to an airport before, but Bangalore airport was a massive one. I had no clue what to do there. The first thing I did was, I took my printed copy of boarding pass. After a long queue for checking the body temperature and my AADHAR card, I entered inside the airport.   ...

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps o...

Boy-Girl Group makes me sick!

Boy-Girl Group makes me sick! Talking to girls is one thing but grouping with girls is another thing. I hate grouping with girls. I have experienced a lot before and whenever this happens – Its cringey – EVERYTIME!!! I even tried to be a part of this boys’ and girls’ gang. The first time was in the second semester of our college. It was a group of boys’ and girls’ where the boys protect the girls.  They are the FIREWALLS and I was a FIREWALL on those days. But being a firewall means you must call the girls in that gang as sisters. I can’t call a girl sister when I am dreaming wet dreams about her.  Ahnn??!?!?!?!  Well I am not sure if that’s a bad behavior or a good behavior. Is it misogynistic? Or is it being human? But I am sure it’s ME! Its how I am inside. It’ll never go away. I’ll never call a girl of my age as sister. Basically, I am a horny guy and I came to the realization that it’s not my kind of place. So, I resigned myself from the FIREWALL.   **E...