Skip to main content

Depression and Atheism? (The.Godfucker #2)

  https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5bc7ac4e19368f1c9bfadb95/master/pass/181029_r33092web.jpg

Depression and Atheism?

September 4th ,2020

Today’s a great day. Because after a week of procrastination, I felt like writing my blog. I am not sure when’s this gonna get posted but @12:30 AM in the night, I finally feel like doing something. Probably I’ll fap later this night, before sleeping, but right now I am in the mood to write something. Today’s a great day because the work was too less that I completed doing it in 4 hours. I hope the next 4 hours would be free. And someone is pinging me now...........

MOTHERFUCKER!

John CReilly Motherfucker GIF - JohnCReilly Motherfucker Angry GIFs

.

.

.

12:46 AM

I was managing the tickets (issues) that comes at US hours and the sad part is I am the only guy who can check these issues right now. There are a lot of sub teams in a project. At the start of this year, we were a sub team of 4 and now, I am the only one left.

With an experience of one year in this same shitty project, I must say that I started getting the hang of it. So, work stress for me would be the time I spend on clearing a ticket and I would try to clear it as fast as I can to enjoy my escapism. If there are any RCAs then I have to say goodbye to my escapsims. The Last one week had been a hectic week of doing nothing and idleness.

It happened at the point of my life when I was enjoying the best book series of my life. I am not sure it would qualify as a book series, but I must say it’s a series of books written by one single author.

Only one book to finish his bibliography and the procrastination happened. 

Motherfucker The Office GIF - Motherfucker Mother TheOffice GIFs

As I said earlier, I was in a high stress and his books balanced my mental stability. NSK, my friend, was also stuck in a similar kind of situation as me. He said that he was in depression and I thought whether I myself was depressed. TBH, I won’t call it as a depression, because I had my fair share of depression in my schoolings.

Depression is dreadful. But when it gets satisfied fucking our asses, it leaves a lot of ass burns which would later become useful assets for us. Two of those ass burns would be Atheism and Pessimism.

Bean And Cheese Burrito GIF - Soccer CoolDown Burns GIFs

I won’t say atheism and pessimism are good by-products of depression. For me, these are still two most acidic ass burns of many that comes after depression. Especially Atheism.

After dealing all these years with the dilemma of Theism and Atheism, I finally found solace in Atheism. It never lasted long and a new dilemma raised which soon started making me a Hypocrite.

It was the dilemma of being Agnostic and being Atheist.

This Dilemma started when I started reading the author whose one book was pending for me to read.

As I said earlier, it was his work I started enjoying after finishing the fairy tail anime.

It was his works that hooked me like crazy to know what happens next in the plot.

It was his books that made me to challenge my temperament to an extent where I started becoming a Hypocrite.

And lastly, it was his books that lead to this procrastination of mine.

The Author is DAN BROWN.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2aa6aab9239246b79f124727dcd777359b10c903/c=0-257-3855-2435/local/-/media/2016/10/03/USATODAY/USATODAY/636110548283814037-XXX-DANBROWN-RD198-55860273.JPG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h