Skip to main content

A month with Dan Brown (The.Godfucker #5)

https://freemasonry-cg.com/images/2013/06/v2-AN21453592Dan-Brown.jpg
Dan Brown

A month with Dan Brown

On the 11th of July, a beautiful Saturday, I flew to Coimbatore from Bangalore. That was my first flight experience. It was a memorable one. But the days that followed where not a memorable one. For starters, I was still didn’t complete watching the Fairy Tail. There was nothing much to say about it than I bragged in my earlier posts.

10 days were all it took to watch the remaining episodes of Fairy Tail. It was about 80 episodes, I guess. The last arc was boring, and I didn’t like the last arc. But every ending of any shonen would tear jerking experience. The last episode of Fairy Tail had teased about Natsu and Team going for the 100 year Quest arc. I am very much eager to read the manga of this arc. But for now, I had to wait. Because it was time to devour Dan Brown. 😐

It's All Going According To Plan... GIF - Plotting Evil Patrick GIFs

July 25th ,2020

2 weeks ago, on July 11th, I got a call from a government official asking me to take test for corona. She also asked me to be in home quarantine for 15 days and soon government officials would come and check me. Apparently, this corona virus stays in the host body for 15 days it seems, and it will die out if the host maintains his/her health without affecting or spreading the virus. So, I went to the room in upstairs and made myself isolated. 

Sign Isolation GIF - Sign Isolation Hammer GIFs

No government official came to check me.

I was skeptical in choosing Dan Brown books after watching Fairy Tail. Because, at one point, I wanted to read some good quality manga. So, I bought JuJutsu Kaisen Volume 1 from Amazon. I bought this way earlier in the middle of June and I never had time to read it. Only 4 volumes were released at that point and I planned to by all the four volumes and would read it in one stretch.

Now I need to pick between JuJutsu Kaisen and any other manga. I haven’t finished reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn. So, it would also be a good choice to pick and read. Then I even tried to watch Brooklyn 99 series, but I couldn’t able to watch even one episode because I was not yet in the mood for watching any series yet. 

Yoda Sad GIF - Yoda Sad Upset GIFs

I was already planning on rereading The Davinci Code. I planned this while talking to my friend Uzumaki on the month of June. We both had this call and I was forcing him to read that book because I wanted a person to brag about that book. I donno about him but I thought of reading the whole Dan Brown series later.

The problem then was that from which book should I start. I researched a lot without getting any spoilers and most of the sites suggested me to start with The Davinci Code. But I thought of skipping this book as I already read it. Also, it was Robert Langdon's second book. So, I decided to read Angels and Demons which was the first book of Robert Langdon. In one website, I learnt that if you plan to read an author’s all the works, then go with the chronological order.

How Why GIF - How Why ConfusedLook GIFs

That too had a disadvantage. I wanted to read Robert Langdon series back to back in a single stretch but after Angels and Demons, Dan Brown had written Deception Point. I was confused and left in the hands of my mother to choose which book to read first.

She picked Deception Point first and I ended up reading the 3rd book of Dan Brown first. Dan Brown had written 7 books. In that 2 books were standalone novels and 5 books comprises Robert Langdon series.

Deception Point was his second standalone book the first one being Digital Fortress.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h