Skip to main content

Prologue to Fairy Tail (EOI #3)

Justin Timberlake Slow GIF - JustinTimberlake Slow Zoom GIFs

Delusion is the key!

I was never a political guy. Ignorance was always my key for escapism. But what I was trying was not a mere tactic for escapism. Being ignorant was one thing when you were not a part of it. But being ignorant was a sin when you are a part (more like you are responsible for it) of it.

Some of us like to be a sinner, and I too, liked being a sinner. Eventually, it started feeling cringe-y.

I was an excessive twitter user. Most of the time, I surf twitter for knowing about the trends in K-Town and almost any kind of entertainment.

I never used Insta in my life and FB entertained me for a year during my college. Eventually, I deleted FB and created my own Insta profile. I was not a fan of Insta and that was when I liked Twitter and been an active scroller of twitter ever since.

Twitter! Twitter! Which was used to be my entertainment news app suddenly turned into this bizarre political app.

I have never known how our country works, I mean, the election and stuff. What were the parties and their league mottos? Shit like that never mattered to me until I started sniffing the ideologies of right wing and the left wing.

Weirdly, it was not the political ideologies that made me to get its attention but the take on misogynism and secularism that blew my mind.

I have done things that I regret in my life, but these ideologies told me the things I was supposed to be regretting. But as a matter of fact, and as I told before, I was liked to be a sinner.

To put it in a cringy way, Hunger games was an eye opener for me to comprehend this.

A broken heart and the misogynism are like partners in crime. One may think that being a love failure guy is a sorrowful time and the things that the person does should be considered as a series of fallen emotions and not to mock them or something.

 I have seen these guys, mocked them and ridiculed them. It was when my time came, and suddenly, I became the one being mocked at and getting all sorts of trolls.

All these mocking and trolls were fine, and some may say these were a must do things to get over a relationship.

And,

There lies the problem.

This was when my inner misogynist owned me, and I was proud of it. All these mocking where filled with misogynism and being a sinner was good sometimes but unfortunately for me (I am not sure how it happened till date) it started feeling cringy.

I have been there, I have tasted it, became a glutton for that taste and eventually, that same taste started to make me nauseas. This was when the ideologies of left wing made a huge impact on me.

After shifting to my new PG, I had made some friends. Our terrace discussions and joint 😈 sessions helped me to understand what I am trying to find. It was the time I started watching fairy tail and surprisingly enough, it became clear for me to predict my temperament and all the hypocrisies. 

I found the answer then. Delusion was always the key for me. Delusion taught me one thing

Ignorance is a bitch!

Being ignorant is never a bliss.

 Fairy Tail helped me to identify my delusions and I started enjoying (more like accepting) my delusions.

When you are cringy, and when you feel yourself as the cringer, delusions will break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h