Skip to main content

Boy-Girl Group makes me sick!


Boy-Girl Group makes me sick!

Talking to girls is one thing but grouping with girls is another thing. I hate grouping with girls. I have experienced a lot before and whenever this happens – Its cringey – EVERYTIME!!!

I even tried to be a part of this boys’ and girls’ gang. The first time was in the second semester of our college. It was a group of boys’ and girls’ where the boys protect the girls. 

Say What GIF - NewGirl DamonWayansJr What GIFs

They are the FIREWALLS and I was a FIREWALL on those days. But being a firewall means you must call the girls in that gang as sisters. I can’t call a girl sister when I am dreaming wet dreams about her.

 Ahnn??!?!?!?! 


What Lebron James GIF - What LebronJames Wtf GIFs

Well I am not sure if that’s a bad behavior or a good behavior. Is it misogynistic? Or is it being human? But I am sure it’s ME! Its how I am inside. It’ll never go away. I’ll never call a girl of my age as sister. Basically, I am a horny guy and I came to the realization that it’s not my kind of place. So, I resigned myself from the FIREWALL.  

**End of Chapter 1**

The End GIF - TheEnd GIFs

The second time was during my college placements. It was a gang where girls didn’t want to have any brothers. It’s in the final year of my college and I became lean and all. My beard and mustache had grown thicker and the fat in my butt and thighs got reduced hugely. 

Yes Baby GIF - Yes Baby Goal GIFs

So, I developed a confidence on my physical appearance and started flirting with the girls. It was 1 year after my break-up. This time, I didn’t want to love a girl. But I wanted to have a lot of friends who are girls. And I even got a friend where I didn’t feel any feeling towards her.  (What the fuck was I thinking?!?! Chaii!!!)

She is a beautiful girl and Of course, I got attracted to her. And there was another girl who always scolds me and calls me by the nick name she gave me. And there was another girl who breaks adult jokes and we would have a great laugh. I got comfortable in talking to girls. 

Ahaan Vadivelu GIF - Ahaan Vadivelu GIFs

Days gone by and I started to feel like someone else. I realised it during a boys’ and girls’ trip to another college where we attended the TCS Campus Drive. At the end of the trip, I started to break cringe jokes. I still remember the feeling. It’s goes like this – When a girl says something, I just stare at her and say something (not even a joke) in a comic voice. If she giggles, then it’s a success. Something inside me would scream at me to shut my mouth. But the giggle is the dopamine. 

Thats Dope Good GIF - ThatsDope Dope Good GIFs

Another thing I did was cracking the “Victim jokes”. Victim joke is a speciality of mine during those days. As I was a shy guy in my school days, its easy for me imitate like that. Sometimes, I do that on purpose and sometimes, it comes out naturally. Something inside me would scream at me to stop acting like that. Some girls would call it cute. Oh! The feels that I had at those times. I would’ve easily gotten the cringe star of the year award. And slowly I started becoming the guy I hated the most. The guys who are cute and innocent. I had acted like this to a girl that I had fallen in the second year of my college, on a February.

ON A FUCKINGGG FEBRUARY!!! I even proposed her, and she accepted it. Then with time, she came to know my character well. She realized that I was not the cute and innocent guy who I had projected myself to her as. 

Dumbledore Frustrated GIF - Dumbledore Frustrated HarryPotter GIFs

Coming back to my final year – During this double standard state or hypocritical state, I started to spend a lot of time with this one girl in my college. As usual I cracked cringey jokes at her. But this time I know that it was weird and cringey. Somehow, I controlled myself to crack jokes like that. But I couldn’t able to control to act as the cute and innocent guy. As a result, my classmates started to spread gossip about us. It felt like déjà vu. I was just recreating my first love story. I slowly started moving away from the girl. In the sense that I gradually stopped spending time with her.

And then I stopped talking to the girl. 

**End of Chapter 2**

Finished GIF - ItsOver Over GameOver GIFs

Boy-Girl group is a good thing, and everyone should experience it. But not like the one I was experiencing. I am feeling this way because of the way I am, maybe. But the story didn’t end there. After joining the office, I have been a member of a lot of boy-girl group. I am now used to talk to girls without any shy. Sometimes, I feel shy to talk to a girl. It happens time to time but I try not to show it in an obvious way.

I had fallen in love once again. This time, it was not a boy-girl group love, not a cute and innocent projection love and not a cringey love. But it’s a one-side love. And as usual, she rejected my proposal and I got over with her on a February

ON A FUCKKING FEBRUARYYYYYYYYYYYY

**End of Chapter 3**

Hahaha Thats All Folks GIF - Hahaha ThatsAllFolks LooneyTunes GIFs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

25TH POST!!!! Beyond the Clouds (EOI #7)

Beyond the Clouds I couldn’t able to sleep that night. I ended up dozing off at around 3 AM. It was my mallu friend who woke me up. I don’t know why (actually, the question to be asked is IDK how), I developed a habit of not waking up to my alarm. I have tried changing all the tunes, but the sound of my phone’s alarm never reaches my ear. I woke up, I didn’t change anything. I have planned for this day in a perfect manner. All I did was - had a warm bath, drank a hot strong coffee with a samosa for breakfast. Packed my bags, left my keys in the PG and for one last time, with a heavy-hearted sigh, I left my PG for good. The Cab was waiting for me and within an hour, I reached the airport. I have never been to an airport before, but Bangalore airport was a massive one. I had no clue what to do there. The first thing I did was, I took my printed copy of boarding pass. After a long queue for checking the body temperature and my AADHAR card, I entered inside the airport.   ...

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps o...