Skip to main content

Haunted Stories of my Past (Supernatural #2)

 https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/10/25/arts/24haunted-bane-cover/merlin_163182294_93b92d6d-4b68-4a1d-bb2e-8d97251a0d3f-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Scar and the Reality

More than movies and books, it’s the personal experience of people that would have a huge impact on them. The Motor Room Monster incident was one of those incidents. My childhood was filled with such incidents. There was the monster under bed incident, then there was the suicide ghost on the terrace incident.

I couldn’t able to get the logic behind it all at that point. Later when I think about it, the laughter was nothing but the laughter of the guys behind me. In the moment, I thought that the laughter was coming from inside the room. Then the blackness is nothing but the result of my friends switching off the only light source, in front of the motor room, as soon as I entered the room. Then the thunderous sound is nothing but the guys trying to lock me up by shutting the door with an exploding sound.

I spent more than one hour inside the motor room until my family rescued me. Until that point, my mind started playing games and I started hallucinating ghosts inside the motor room. (or am I?)

Am I Anthony Alabi GIF - AmI AnthonyAlabi MozMckellan GIFs

The point I want to put here is that these personal experiences would always be inside us as a mental scar(e). Even though I know these are all crap and that my mind is playing games with me, deep inside, I would always have the fear of isolation.

I don’t want to spend time with myself. I always wanted to be in a crowd or at least with someone. Fortunately, I had a kid brother. So, I never felt isolated and I had the fear of isolation under control. (But as I became old, I found my solace in my isolation. That’s a different story)

When we get old, we learn a lot. We start to identify the truth in our paranormal experiences. Some may get convinced that they really had paranormal experience, and some may crack the truth in it and laugh at that supposed paranormal experience. I had my revelation on the truth of Motor Room Monster incident after experiencing my second paranormal incident. It goes on till we attain a saturation point of finding the truth. I had my saturation point when I became an atheist.

But being atheist didn’t stop me from feeling the paranormal. Absurd it may seem, there were more scary things than one’s personal experience of paranormal activities.

Word of Mouth

I was in my teens. It was the time when I attained by puberty. Dreams of horror location became dreams of erotic location. The dreams where I would wander in the forests alone became dreams where I find girls naked in the caves of those forests. And it was a lot of caves!! (double entendre mothafuckaa)

It was also the time I started isolating myself. I loved being in my own company. I also never stopped being in a group, but the fear of loneliness busted into smithereens. I was living in Karur by this time and my family was renting a house in a compound. (a large land mass composed of a collection of houses) I made friends with the guys in the compound and I was neither the small boy nor the big boy. I was in the middle.

We used to play a lot of cricket. After playing cricket till sunset, we never took rest. We would clean ourselves, eat some snacks and regroup ourselves in the terrace. Those were the days where we cared about nothing else except ourselves. The Terrace sessions were very special to me because we boys used to talk a thing from cartoon to coitus, from history to hentai.

It was on one of those terrace sessions, my creep meter levelled up.

Freak of the Week

Saturday evenings were the best. We boys gather up on the terrace and we would have one of the best times in our lives. Every week or so, one of us would share a horror story. And every Saturday night would be very much unnerving. All I would do was watch Aditya Channel after the terrace sessions. Or any other channel that provided Comedy.

Some of the best stories where the lady in the haunted house, Ghost baby in the cricket ground, Red Saree woman in the haunted hospital and so on…

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I used to go jogging on morning with my friend Uzumaki. And he told me a story that haunted me for a whole week. Every time I close my eyes, the story’s climax creeps in my mind.

I never imagined it to end like that. And when it did, it frightened the shit out of me.

The name of the story is The Red.

Comments

  1. That Uzumaki friend of yours really seem to be a cool guy... TBH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h