Skip to main content

End of my Isolation (EOI #6)

https://scrip.pharmaintelligence.informa.com/-/media/editorial/scrip/2019/07/sc1907_the-end_1422417179_1200.jpg

End of my Isolation

With only two more arcs to finish Fairy Tail, I stopped watching it.

It was the first week of July, I was planning to finish Fairy tail before 10th of July. That’s when that event happened.

I was enjoying my days in solitude and isolation happily. Little did I know, people were starting to vacate my PG. During the end of June, the cooking people of my PG went to their home town due to this pandemic and left us with no food.

Greys Anatomy Hungry GIF - GreysAnatomy Hungry IMightDie GIFs

For nearly 10 days, we were managing without a proper food. We started cooking meals and dal and it was devastating. That was when I decided to go back to my home. To go home, I needed Entry Pass to my State.

I was staying in Bangalore and I applied the entry pass for like 5 times asking permission for going to Tamil Nadu via car. Each time it got rejected. I almost lost hope and that’s when the entry pass applied by my PG Mates got accepted.

Vv Vadivelu GIF - Vv Vadivelu Ugjj GIFs

I was shocked and then later I came to know that theirs got accepted because they’ve applied the entry pass via Flight (not car).

Even this news disappointed me as I had no experience travelling through air. Also, it was risky to travel through air during this pandemic. The virus spreads fast inside an Aeroplane. I asked my family and they too didn’t support this idea.

This disappointment stressed the hell out of me. It was so excruciating that I stopped watching Fairy Tail. I couldn't bring myself to watch anything because all I could think about at that time was going to home.

It’s not that I was home sick or something, but the rejections of entry passes I applied was the thing that stressed me out. This also affected my work and I couldn’t able to concentrate in my work. I took sick leaves even though I didn’t feel any sickness. I am not sure how I decided this but, in a whim, I booked a flight to Coimbatore on the Friday night of July 3rd

I Got This GIF - IGotThis KenJeong Lotion GIFs

Week of Movies

I applied for the entry pass too on that night. I didn’t inform any of these decisions to my family and my friends. I slept that night with a heavy heart.

11:00 AM July 4, Saturday

Saturdays in Bangalore are an eternal Bliss.

The climate was cloudy with no rain but chill air. I woke up and looked the time. It was exactly 11:00 AM. I knew the time exactly and I’ll never forget it in my life because it was when I found my entry pass application got accepted.

Shock!

Vadivelu Vadivel Shock GIF - Vadivelu Vadivel VadivelShock GIFs

Was all I felt. It took some time for me to grasp it. After all the failed try, I got a message notification saying that my entry pass has been accepted.

I had this sudden urge to inform this to my mother, but I decided not to tell her instead. It was not to surprise or anything, but if I’ve told her, she would’ve never approved of it. The first thing, she would have told me would be to cancel the flight ticket.

Thence I called my mallu friend Raghin and told him. Then we took our time to plan the travel. We planned to vacate the PG. Raghin was paying half of our PG rent even though he went to his home 4 months ago. Thus, to compensate this, we planned to fully vacate the PG and it needed packing to do.

So, we planned a lot and my brain was working faster than usual that day.

Smart Hangover GIF - Smart Hangover Alan GIFs

After speaking to him, I calmed myself a bit and before doing anything we had planned…

It’s time for party!

Me and my two newly made PG friends partied hard that night. It was THE FUN FILLED Saturday night I ever had in a while.

The Hangover of it was never seemed to be happening and on Sunday, I packed all the things.

There was this girl I was fallen in love and I thought of her, called her and told her about my trip. This was the girl that tried to brother zone me but ended up friend zoning me. As much as I hate to tell her about my life routine, I can’t help it. I just wanted to talk to her and…

Asked her to wake me up on Saturday morning. This was a bit cringe of me but then again, I can’t help it. I Can't Help It GIF - YoungerTV Younger TVLand GIFs

The departure date of the flight was on July 11th (Saturday) and I had one week in my disposal.  

It was a one fucking long and daaarrk week.

I hadn't experienced any situation in my life than the situation that I was in my last week of that PG. 

Due to some incident, the power got cut and it never came for nearly 60 hours (less than 3 days). The water supply stopped and the power in my laptop went out.  I had full charge in power bank and that was the only surviving factor on those 3 days. 

No one was in my floor at that time. All of em vacated before me and I was the last one. Nearly 3 or 4 rooms were occupied at that time and I was one of them. I used to dance for a song naked and jerk off a lot - A LOT!! to spend my time.

My room was on the 3rd floor and I used to bring drinking water on the ground floor to my room for using the toilet and all. To Be Honest, I stole the water that was used to drink while eating and when I was eating, I ordered my food in Swiggy with lot of water bottles. 

Thinking about it now, it was horrifying how I survived for 50+ hours. But these were great stories to share. I would wake up early in the morning, go for a walk outside, have a coffee and the occasional puffs of smoke. It was liberating in one sense and terrifying in some.

It was like I was living in the movie Trapped (that Rajkumar Rao one)

https://static.spotboye.com/images/bollywood/reviews/1489647551716/trapped-movie-review-rajkummar-rao-vikramaditya-motwane_thumbnail.jpg

On the verge of becoming Shaury, I started thinking about my trip.

The Trip!! 

My mind was occupied by the trip that I am going to take. I was excited and at the same I was not confident about pulling this out.

Monday, I went to the courier and sent all the things, of mine and my mallu friend, to our homes. I was not sure how to spend the remaining 4 days then. I had no interest in watching Fairy Tail. No movies, series, nothing.

But I had to engage myself into something. So, I decided to re-watch some movies that I had watched before. I picked 4 slice-of-life cum comedy movies. (In short Dark Comedy movies)

Starting with “Silver Linings Playbook” on Monday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTM2MTI5NzA3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODExNTc0OA@@._V1_QL50_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

“King of Comedy” on Tuesday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTViNjlkYjgtMmE3Zi00ZGVkLTkyMjMtNzc3YzAwNzNiODQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA0MzYwMDY@._V1_QL50_SY1000_SX650_AL_.jpg

“The Interview” on Wednesday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTQzMTcwMzgyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzAyMzQ2MzE@._V1_QL50_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

And “Why Him” on Thursday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNDlkMDQ1NzUtNGE3OC00NmUwLWI0NjAtNDJmODUzY2NhOGIzL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg2MjUxNjM@._V1_QL50_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

Friday, I slept earlier so that I can wake up soon the next day for my journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h