Skip to main content

I TREKKED 7 FUCKING HILLSSS!!!!

 https://www.blog.123coimbatore.com/uploads/ckeditor-files/the-temple-was-really.jpg

Vellingiri Vettai

The world still is suffering from the COVID virus.

So, my decision to trek a hill may be bad decision. I convinced myself that the people who trek Vellingiri hills would be full of Stamina and immunity against the CORONA VIRUS. I agree it’s a half ass-ed excuse for trekking at a dangerous period in human history. Well, if the virus spread is that large amount, then the government would be never allowed anyone to do the trekking.

So, thinking it’s safe, me and my friends have planned to go for the trekking.

Homer And Apu GIF - Homer Apu TheSimpsons GIFs

Even before the advent of this COVID virus, when I was in Bangalore (that had become a dream now), me boys were talking about trekking the Vellingiri hills.

This is my second time trekking the Vellingiri hills. The first time I trekked was before 2 years on March of 2019. After I done with my trekking the first time, I promised myself that I would never ever in my life would trek Vellingiri again. It took me two years to break my promise.

What is the big deal? Is trekking Vellingiri dangerous? Why do one fear about trekking the Vellingiri hills?

Well, for one thing, its not like we will be trekking only one hill. WE HAVE TO CLIMB UP AND DOWN 7 HILLS.

S-E-V-E-N!

F-U-C-K-I-N-G!

H-I-L-L-S!

Scare Cat GIF - Scare Cat Coko GIFs

In 2019, me and 5 of my friends trekked Vellingiri hills and I was the second to reach the down and first to climb down. See, I had stamina at that time because I would go to my college from my rented house by walk. It’ll take 30 to 45 minutes of time by walk and to avoid bus charges, I would just walk. And I was on diet (not willingly) and maintained my body fat to perfect levels.

Coming back to 2021, it’s the age of Work from Home Baby!!!

 Yeah Baby Austin Powers GIF - YeahBaby Yeah AustinPowers GIFs

I would just sit for 9 hours straight (that’s a bit of exaggeration though) and to be convenience, the bed is just 2 feet from where I sit and work.

Its Eat – Sit – Type – Sleep – Repeat!

In my college days, my weight was 70 kgs and when I started working, it got 72 kgs I guess. But now, last time I checked was 3 weeks back, I am 81.8 kgs. As a 175 cm guy, my BMI shows 26.8 which indicates that I am overweight.

Well fuck it! If I have interest in trekking, weight doesn’t matter. But still, I had a fear lingering inside me.

Once a legend said,” மனம் இருந்தால் மார்கபந்து!” And on April 2nd at exactly 8:00 PM, we started climbing the first hill of Vellingiri.

DO or DIE

Last time, on 2019, we reached Vellingiri by taking bus. After reaching Ukkadam, we walked to prakasham where we caught the bus (I forgot the bus number) to Vellingiri. But this time, we had enough bikes to travel.

We six (Me, NSK, Shot’uh, Pangu, Gundan and lovely) had 3 vehicles and 2 took one vehicle.

SJ accompanied us for half of our journey and before reaching Vellingiri, we stopped at a hotel to eat. And that was my first mistake. I am an atheist and I don’t have these beliefs in not eating nonveg before going to temple. So, I order Fish Fry for the six of us. But some of us followed that ritual and so, I ended up eating a lot.

I can’t able to understand this logic of eating nonveg before going to a temple. Then what about கிடா வெட்டு? (Goat Killing Ceremony? Meh! Who cares?). If they say that eating heavy food before trekking would upset our stomach, then that’s a logic. I didn’t intend to eat a lot of heavy food. I just wanted to fill my stomach with a lot of protein (IT’S A FUCKING FISH DA FUCKERS) so that it’ll give me my stamina while trekking. Due to this illogical belief, I ended up eating more. 

Eat Kirby GIF - Eat Kirby Anime GIFs

Anyhow, we would reach the top of the hill after many hours and by the time of reaching the top, our food would’ve got digested. So, the ritual doesn’t even make sense. Well, as I eat a lot, my stomach did get upset and the theist motherfuckers would say that that was because of the wrath of god as I didn’t follow the ritual.

Well fuck them!

Fun Fact Time

Before starting to write my adventure, I would like to share some of the fun facts on climbing these seven hills. When we climbed last time, we had been warned by some of our other classmates that there was a rumour about tigers were seen by someone while climbing this hill. But the truth is that the government would allow people to trek the Vellingiri hills for only 3 months (March, April and May) and during these months, no animals would wander freely because of the heat or something. But if summer rain starts to pour, then snakes would come out of its habitat and would wreak havoc it seems. And fortunately, it didn’t rain in both our trekking jouneys.

Comments

  1. Food tha mukiyyam namakku dwarkii!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kovil poradhukku munaadi Non Veg Saapuduradhu Adha vida mukkiyam 😎😎

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h