Skip to main content

Fail’uh Fail’uh Fail’uh

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/dd/2b/48dd2bb85afa700f7d89f9218ef5a695.jpg

 Ugh! March!

Fail’uh Fail’uh Fail’uh

For 4 months, I have been expecting this month to come.

Before our Ooty Plan, me and SJ planned for a trip to Rameswaram. Later that plan got evolved into a round trip to Kerala. We have decided to take this trip at the end of March. So, for 4 months, I have been saving money by opening an RD account especially for the expense of this trip.

And during the mid of March, me and my friends planned to go to Trichy for our EEE friend E lucky N’s sister’s marriage.

And at the start of March, me and Raghin Chettan along with Womaniser planned to go to Kerala for visiting our Bhai – Hassan Bhai!

And Guess What…

NONE OF THIS SHIT HAD HAPPENED!!!

Here Wego Again Ohboy GIF - HereWegoAgain Again Ohboy GIFs

I never left my home in March except going to Nenjam Marapadhillai with SJ and NSK. And thus, I had nearly watched 16 films, 2 seasons of a web series and read 7 books in the month of March.

Whew!!!

The only outing of March

It’s the first Friday of March 2021.

And Its been nearly 5 years of waiting. Finally, the day came. Nenjam Marapadhillai was out in theatres at last. 

https://a10.gaanacdn.com/gn_img/albums/0wrb4qNKLg/wrb4d4aLbL/size_xxl.webp

NSK, SJ and me were planning to watch this movie for a month then. I was the guy who got assigned for the task of getting the ticket. Well, I successfully bought 3 tickets for Sunday Afternoon show but then and there occurred a glitch.

I couldn’t resist my urge to watch the movie. I bought another ticket for Friday Afternoon show and watched the movie. After watching the movie, I regretted watching that movie so much. It was a crap movie. Or rather I should I didn’t like the movie or even more, the movie didn’t intend for people like me.

Otha fuck it! It’s a kirukku koodhi of a movie. 

Gifsblog Vadivelu GIF - Gifsblog Vadivelu Tamil GIFs

What was supposed to be a movie that explores the shades of Evil and Good, miserably failed to achieve it. Just because it has layers of hidden meaning doesn’t make it a good movie. If someone finds those shitty details, it’ll give them a high of a person who just finished completing a crossword puzzle. Waste’uh!

After watching this disaster on Friday, I watched the last movie (or is it!??!) of the Before Franchise. It changed my mood, but I must watch Nenjam Marapadhillai again with my friends the next day. But that Sunday was not bad as I expected, we chilled in the March heat and watched the movie. We three didn’t like that movie and ranted till we met our departure. 

Hooray Its Weekend GIF - Hooray ItsWeekend OkBye GIFs

My first week of March started with me finishing a great Tamil book and ended up sadly.

I had a lot of fun reading that Tamil book. I am a slow reader of Tamil books not because I have difficulty reading Tamil, but I love to grasp the subject of any Tamil book slowly. I want to hold those thought and may be leave it lingering for a while.

And with Vairamuthu being the author, the 10 days I spent reading this book was nothing less than a feeling of teleporting to a world of a different era.

Yes! It’s a Historical Fictional Novel called கள்ளிக்காட்டு இதிகாசம்

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgEX3E-n3kNE-SauFA1XZMY_PNq4zsWlwQ_-b97dfxKcQPla32Kj24AvuyDuCjy7h1ZhWfgajO0giDl1pEkC1mhUtjYsdSMDDeX6sGjBRDO2k-Y7LbnEJF33kLvF3s7ty4LLWQI1bnGBjUw/s1600/%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%B3%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%B3%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%9F%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9F%E0%AF%81+%E0%AE%87%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D.jpg

Though I started reading this book on the last week of February, I finished reading this book on the first Tuesday of March.

I have started reading another book on the last week of February along with கள்ளிக்காட்டு இதிகாசம். It was an autobiography of G.R.Gopinath, the founder of Air Deccan and its name is வானமே எல்லை! It’s a big book of nearly 750 pages. I thought it would make me bored AF to read an autobiography book of 750 Pages. So, I decided to read a fictional story parallelly so that I can cope up with reading both the books. But I enjoyed reading வானமே எல்லை as equally as I enjoyed reading கள்ளிக்காட்டு இதிகாசம்.

Feminism and Sex

Look!

I am not a FEMINIST. Period!

Joker No GIF - Joker No Im GIFs

And I don’t want to be a feminist too.

And more over, I don’t want to be a person who claims to be a misogynist but being a feminist in the inside. (Like NSK does)

I just want to be a person who doesn’t have sexist thoughts. Nothing more and nothing less. It’s somewhat falls in the line of feminism but if I call myself a feminist, then I am being hypocritical. I am not ashamed to be a hypocritic guy (Well I should be ashamed but let me explain) because I accept the fact that I am a hypocrite.

As once a wise man said, “Sometimes a hypocrite is someone who is in the process of Changing”

That means, I don’t take pride in being a hypocrite or making this as an excuse for denying the notion of Feminism. I am just happy that I can distinguish what’s right from the wrong and working towards to be the person I want me to be. And I feel that not being ignorant about these sexist thoughts will make me that guy who I want me to be.

And that’s why, wanting to be a guy who doesn’t want to have sexist thoughts, I hated (or rather cringed) reading கருவாச்சி காவியம். 

https://assets2.panuval.com/image/cache/catalog/1083/karuvachi-kaaviyam-10000151-2056x2850.jpg

It’s written by Vairamuthu. Though I liked his first book கள்ளிக்காட்டு இதிகாசம் so much, I detested கருவாச்சி காவியம். The notion of female character and how its written is what made me hate this book.

People can argue it as being realistic. But the thing is how we write about that realistic things. Its our perception of those so called “realistic” is what that should be questioned and debated.

Karuvaachi is also a piece of shit, who just struggles and struggles and then struggles all the way till the end of the book. Reading her didn’t make me sorry for her instead of it angered the shit out of me. Making us feel sorry for the oppressed is just as bad as glorifying the oppression.

The second week of March had started with கருவாச்சி காவியம் but, it ended with a lot of good movies. A lot of excellent movies to be precise. So, I am going to write about it in the next post.

Coming to the third week of March, I read two Tamil books about SEX!

Hotdog Bun GIF - Hotdog Bun Buns GIFs

One is a short story collection revolving sex. It tells the Native Sex stories told to the author when he was a young boy in his native village and the book is the compilation of those stories. The book is வயது வந்தவர்களுக்கு மட்டும் by கி. ராஜநாராயணன் (shortly கி.ரா). 

https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/storage.commonfolks.in/docs/products/images_full/vayathuv-vanthavargalukku-mattum_FrontImage_255.jpg

And the other one was an educational book about Sex (more like a fun historical accounts on how sex was perceived in each periods of time in the world) and how the sex education and the strive to know how sex works has revolutionized the world. The name of the book is உயிர் by Narayana Reddy.  

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Y+05IC97L.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h