Skip to main content

Aww! Its February Again!

 https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/1000x700-february.jpg

February is a month of surprises.

I don’t believe in luck or fate. But I like the concept of it. So, when I say, February is a month of surprises, I don’t believe it’s because of an act of god or something. It’s just that I am exaggerating about it. And it’s making a lot of weird and awesome memories. So, why not think about it as some magic. **My inner atheist cries**

Sad Crying GIF - Sad Crying Spiderman GIFs

I never thought about these kinds of events in my childhood. It all started after I have joined the college.

I have my birthday on February. It’s my first birthday where I was spending it away from my parents. It was the first time I had ever stayed alone. I had tried staying alone in my 8th Standard. Its not even alone, I had gone to one of my friend’s house for vacation. It only lasted 3 days. I started crying at the night of the 2nd day. Then one of his relatives brought me back to my home.

Then during my 10th grade annual holidays, I stayed with my brother (my Big Dad’s son) and it didn’t last for more than a week. I lasted for 7 days because of Dragon Ball Z. My brother had a lap in his house. I binged it for 4 days straight and my home sick starts creeping inside myself. But this time, I didn’t cry. I almost did but the tears didn’t fall on the floor. So, it was a success. 

Great Job Yes GIF - GreatJob Yes Yeah GIFs

And the third time was when I got selected to go to a college which teaches our career options. I already selected Biology group as I got high marks in my 10th Public exams. It was proud moment for my cringey self, back then. And to top it off, I got selected to go to a college and cut the school. It was a 3-day trip, I guess. It was my first outing with my friends. We had a great laugh and made some new friends. One of the guys was a guy from Erode, I guess. He’s a fat guy like me and loved to talk about topics that involved sex, sex, and sex. He even liked rap songs and was a fan of Yogi B’s albums – Vallavan (Actually its Natchatra, Yogi B and Dr.Burns collaborated album but at that time, I thought it was Yogi B) and Kavidhai Gundar. 

https://lastfm.freetls.fastly.net/i/u/ar0/9c0497ee1ca54b56a2a45b36a130721c.jpg 

He even knew how to rap. After that trip, I too practiced raping songs and got introduced to Hip Hop Tamizhan. But the important thing is, I didn’t even cry for even a second. But I felt the wave of Home sick at the end of 2nd day of our trip, but it didn’t make me cry. It was also a success.

Mission Accomplished GIF - MissionImpossible WeGotThis YouGotThis GIFs

And I finished my 12th grade with very low marks and ended up studying in a கேவல புஸ்ஸி college in Coimbatore. In my first night **Ahem** in the college hotel, I had a lot of hope and enjoyment to find some adventure in that new environment. It was a small and growing college. So, it didn’t have a lot of students. Me and one other guy were the only two peoples of Computer Science and Engineering Department.

He is NSK who later became my bitch.

Pedro Approves Pedrorc GIF - PedroApproves Pedrorc Pedroredcerberus GIFs

I wanted to meet him that evening to get to know about the college. I still remember that evening. My parents left me alone and went off. On the way from the college gate and the hostel, I was controlling my tears. Successfully, I didn’t drop any tears. I was thinking of my new life and the adventures I was going to have.

And then I met NSK.

I knocked his room’s door. I was 2 days late for the college so, I wanted to ask about the classes and hoped to befriend him.

நீங்க தான் அந்த New Studentஆ?

ஆமாங்க ஜி!

ஏன் ஜி இந்த காலேஜ்ல வந்து சேந்தீங்க? இது ஒரு மொகக்க காலேஜு. எங்க வீட்டுக்கு வந்து நல்ல மண்டைய கழுவுநாய்ங்க.. நாய்ங்க!!!

And he closed the door.

I couldn’t control my tears. 

Sad Blackish GIF - Sad Blackish AnthonyAnderson GIFs

I went straight to my bed and covered my full body with the blanket. I was sharing my room with 2 other guys. I didn’t want them to know that I was crying. So, I closed my mouth with my hands and cried until my snot covered my head. The lights went off and I dozed off.

When I woke up the next day, I came to know that I had ejaculated myself. Wet Dream helped me to cope-up with my new situation it seems. FUCCKKKK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h