Skip to main content

A Rhetoric on the Before Trilogy - Contd.

 https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/d2/25/c8d225c7ccd6c1d2854fa8ee30342cca.jpg

And 9 more years later…

Jesse and Celine were living happily together for the last 9 years parenting two beautiful girls. They were traveling and enjoying their life with the small burdens of life of course. And as usual they never stop talking do, they? 

And I think that’s what makes them love each other. It’s how they express their ideas, temperaments, or emotions to each other like they do with no other person. 

https://64.media.tumblr.com/59e1fbf3820b7f88fcddc387e3e96853/tumblr_osngpfAQ5x1vg8b4eo1_1280.jpg

In the other 2 movies, we see only Jesse and Celine but, in this movie, we get to see a lot of characters and even their part was also amazing. The thing I am about to say may be an unpopular opinion but, the ending of this movie had a huge impact on me. It has kind of tried answering the most nagging question of all. 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/c1/cc/71c1cce2af77978a20637f29c168f9af.png

Can we find our perfect pair? The one who we can share the rest of our life with?

I am not sure what the movie tried to say but after the pre climax scene, I kind of had my own revolution but the above question. This may sound Nihilistic or pessimistic but, here goes.

The Answer is NO!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZUOYvmXgAIcgbT.jpg

Jesse and Celine never leave each other in the movie. This movie ends with Jesse holding Celine in her arms, sitting in a chair, starring the sky, before midnight!

People may argue that after the big fight, if they were not meant to be each other; if they are not a perfect pair; they would’ve left each other. But I don’t think so.

They can leave each other but THEY don’t want to. Let me put it this way. After reading the Notebook, I wanted that kind of true love or the perfect partner of whatsoever. To my surprise, Jesse cheats Celine and Celine too cheats Jesse at one point. I don’t want to break this myth of even cheating doesn’t eradicate true love. I kind of cringed on this. The climax was nothing romantic and cheesy songs. But that is when they had proven that they’d achieved the highest intimacy between each other.

And my answer (NO) is because of this last scene. Jesse tells Celine that he had traveled into the future and saw that they had a great sex and their fighting ended in an instance. But Celine just winces at Jesse which hurts him. I don’t know how to put it in words here, but Jesse frustrates one last time and Celine just hold his hand and the end. 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/ea/41/b2ea41e24baabd43accba2ad6e1084cd.jpg

The I don’t want to burst any myths but just wanted to say that it’s all depends upon the character of people to define the term true love. 

For me, true love doesn’t exist. 

But a simple love without any dramatics is more powerful than a true love. 

If one of you feels like losing self-respect, then its nothing wrong to get angry with your partner. It’s wrong to not get angry in the name of adjustment. 

And if your partner doesn’t gets pissed of because you got angry then you have found your love. 

 

 https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/0d/5c/f90d5cc6b37094279dff63f4f970456d.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohm Namashivaaya to you-all raa fuckers!!!

  It was very difficult for me to climb the first hill with my full stomach. I have never sat to take rest when I climbed the first hill back in 2019 but, this time around, I last count on how many times I had sat down to take a bit of rest. I even felt a sudden urge to quit this and go down. But my friends waited with me till I reached the first hill. And believe me, after reaching the first hill, my stomach didn’t upset me anymore. Instead, all the proteins I ate just gave me my stamina. This time It took me one hour to complete the first hill (may be more; I forgot) but, its certainly much slower than my last time. You know what! I am not going to compare my 2-years-back-self to my current-self. It’s just so frustrating. 2 Years Ago It was not till the end of 3 rd hill; I start to feel my legs shaking. Till the third hill, there would be steps arranged in a neat manner so that we can climb easily. But after that, the steps would be would start becoming irregular heaps of st

முதல் முத்தம்

முதல் முத்தம்  சிறுகதை  நவீன் செல்வகுமார்   இன்று(சனி)..  தனது PULSAR150ஐ, அதிகமான கார்கள் மற்றும் சில ரேஸ் பைக்குகள் நிறுத்தப்பட்டிருந்த பார்க்கிங்கில் ஒருவழியாக கிடைத்த சிறு இடத்தில நிறுத்தினான். அன்பு தன்னுடன் அலுவலுகத்தில் பணிபுரியும் அமித்தின் ‘BACHELOR PARTY’க்கு வந்திருந்தான்.இரவு எட்டு மணிக்கு வரவேண்டிய அமித்தின் 'BEACHHOUSE'க்கு 8.20க்கு வந்தடைந்தான். அமித்தின் BEACHHOUSEஐ சில வினாடிகள் ஏக்கமாய் பார்த்துவிட்டு வீட்டினுள்ளே நுழைந்தான்.செல்வராகவன் திரைப்படங்களில் வருவதுபோல் சிவப்பு பச்சை மஞ்சள் என வண்ண விளக்குகள் மின்ன ஆங்கில ராக் பாடல்களுடன் வெளியில் இருந்து பார்த்த அமைதிக்கு நேர் மாறாக அந்த அறை இருந்தது.அறை முழுவதும் மது வாசம் வீசியது. குறைந்த ஆடைகளுடன் பெண்களும் ஆண்களும் மதுகுவளைகளை கையில் ஏந்தியபடி ஆடிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள்.சிலர் தெய்வநிலை அடைந்த நிம்மதியில் சோபாவிழும் தரையிலும் கிடந்தார்கள்.அமித் அன்புவை வரவேற்று மது பாட்டிலை குடுத்து உபசரித்தான்.அன்பு அதை மறுத்துவிட்டு ஒரு மூலையில் போய் அமர்ந்தான்.அன்புவிற்கு மது பிடிக்காது.மது போதைக்காக இங்கு அவன் வரவில்லை, மாது போத

The Days of Being Wild (Last Days of IBM #5 - The End)

  The Days of Being Wild In the third semester of college, I had a fight with one of my roommates. I had lost my father in the second semester of college. It was a hard time for me and my family. The only thing that I had with me at that time were my friends. It may sound cringe, but the truth is, I needed to forget it all. I never wanted my friends to feel sympathy towards me. At that age, and especially in my 3rd semester, to avoid my gloom, I started acting weirdly. More like a cracked guy at times. By doing so, no one would feel sympathy towards me right? On the other hand, they would get irritated at me or would see me as funny and laugh with me right? - This was the kind of justification I told myself. Thinking about it now makes me laugh so hard and embarrassed. Ha! But why am I writing this now? There’s a reason for it. At the end of 3rd semester, one of my roommates took advantage of me. In that sense, he showed his superiority towards me. I don’t know why h